For all 5 day practical courses, accommodation is included on board the yacht from the Sunday evening before your course starts until the Saturday morning after your course finishes provided that your arrival time at the yacht is before 18:00pm Portuguese time (same as UK time) on the Sunday afternoon. If you arrive after this time there will be nobody available to meet you so shorebased accommodation must be found and you may join the yacht at 09:30am on Monday morning. If you intend to take the train or a shuttle transfer (see How to get to us for transfer options), you should ensure your arrival time at Faro airport is earlier than 16:00pm. If you plan to take a taxi, you should ensure your arrival time at Faro airport is prior to 17:00pm.
How to Book
- Please read our booking terms and conditions.
- Contact us to check availability for your chosen dates and reserve your berth(s). Reservations will be held for up to 3 days to enable travel arrangements to be made.
- Book your flights (see accommodation section above for arrival time restrictions).
- Please complete our booking form and submit it electronically or print it off and post it to the address at the top of the form.
- Make a 25% deposit payment or the full payment if the course start date is within 6 weeks.
- On receipt of your booking form and payment we will send you your booking confirmation and joining instructions.